1. What was your favorite active game as a child?
I liked double dutch/four square in second grade-then wallball/sports after that. We had some pretty snobby tetherball players at my school-so i didn't want to play that very much. Does chasing boys count??
2. What was your favorite board game as a child? Clue and pictionary
3. Tell us about a friend you played these games with in your youth. I didn't really play these games with any of my friends-mostly my family at reunions.
4. What is your favorite card game? Between Golf and Spoons-both are fun.
5. What board games do you enjoy now? Apples to Apples, Taboo,Scattegories I like to play candyland and chutes and ladders with my kids. I heard ticket to ride is a really fun one-I have yet to play it though.
6. Do you play video games? Which ones? I play our nintendo wii sports/wii fit games
7. Tell us about the friends you play games with now. Pretty much my family and an occasional friend who I force to play on her birthday ...lol, I don't know how you can get that many gutter balls in bowling C.-but it was a fun!!!
8. Do you play any sports now? no-wish i did though.
9. What’s your favorite sport to watch? college basketball or softball.