Tuesday, June 30, 2009
6 loaves of Roman brand bread $1.99 each1 reynolds wrap alum foil 1 alb. brand syran wrapFrenches classic yellow mustard Frenches honey mustard
Total after taxes and coupons $18.93 + got two survey printouts to earn $4.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Friday, June 26, 2009
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Arm and Hammer $1 off 1
Whisk $1 off 1
All small and Mighty $1 off 1
Purex 3 in 1 $1 off 1
Biz $1 off 1
Clorox anywhere fabric spray
Snuggle softener $1 off 1
Dryel, Dreft, Downy and Febreeze coupons by mail
Keep an Eye out for the ProctorandGamble brand saver coupon book in the Sunday paper July 5th.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
A bunch of silly girls with their makeshift hats that double as chair bags and candy holders!!Brookie with Grandpa
I wasn't going to put this picture in because it didn't get all of Brookes' face-but it still was so cute that i couldn't resist.
Whenever there was music playing Amber would start dancing-i wish i had recorded the first time she spontaneously busted a move at the parade but this one should give you a good idea how well this girl likes to get her groove on!
After the parade we went home and had Birthday cake and Whitney opened the rest of her presents. She really likes turtles and since I won't get her one for a pet i found a few plastic toy ones that i arranged on top of her cake-She loved it!!One of her favorite presents-A wooden magnet dress up doll set! Grandma got her some deodorant-only when she's this age would she be excited to get that as a birthday present!! lol!! BTW-grandma did get her othe fun pretty things too-like earrings and lip gloss!!
And one last conversation to end with:
Me: I am so excited about one of the presents I am giving you!!
Whitney: Is it a kissing journal?? yeah i am freaking out over that answer but calmly
I reply: No, what is a kissing journal?
Whitney: It's a journal that you kiss when you miss someone.
Relieved I ask: So who told you about a kissing journal?
Whitney: my friend
Me: which friend
Whitney: my invisible one
Me: does she have a name?
Whitney: just Someone-and I can talk to her whenever I want to.
Great name for an invisible friend I just learned that she had-who I guess tells her about kissing journals-thankfully not the same kind I was thinking of.
Saturday, June 13, 2009
I liked double dutch/four square in second grade-then wallball/sports after that. We had some pretty snobby tetherball players at my school-so i didn't want to play that very much. Does chasing boys count??
2. What was your favorite board game as a child? Clue and pictionary
3. Tell us about a friend you played these games with in your youth. I didn't really play these games with any of my friends-mostly my family at reunions.
4. What is your favorite card game? Between Golf and Spoons-both are fun.
5. What board games do you enjoy now? Apples to Apples, Taboo,Scattegories I like to play candyland and chutes and ladders with my kids. I heard ticket to ride is a really fun one-I have yet to play it though.
6. Do you play video games? Which ones? I play our nintendo wii sports/wii fit games
7. Tell us about the friends you play games with now. Pretty much my family and an occasional friend who I force to play on her birthday ...lol, I don't know how you can get that many gutter balls in bowling C.-but it was a fun!!!
8. Do you play any sports now? no-wish i did though.
9. What’s your favorite sport to watch? college basketball or softball.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Hip Hop routine with Philipp and Jeanine -LOVE this-it is up there with Bleeding Love from last year as one of my all time favorite dances yet. T&N now my favorite choreographers.
Contemporary with Melissa and ADe--so so so BEAUTIFUL
SAMBA withKayla and Max--Great rhythm--love her dress-AMAZING.
FOXTROT with Janette and Brandon- one word ELEGANT
Next were Evan and Randi's contemporary-and Kaitlyn and Josh's Bollywood routines they were delightful -I liked them both-but weren't my favorites.
Then the Cha cha routine-was fun but the girls could have been sharper-would have been awesome had he had a different partner. The other routines were forgettable. I cannot wait for more--LOVE this tv show-it is my favorite.