Wednesday, April 29, 2009
For more information read this article:
More about The National Volunteer Fire Council
The National Volunteer Fire Council is the leading nonprofit membership association representing the interests of the volunteer fire, EMS, and rescue services. The NVFC serves as the voice of the volunteer in the national arena and provides invaluable tools, resources, programs, and advocacy for first responders across the nation. The Council's National Junior Firefighters Program helps strengthen the future of the fire service by engaging youth to learn about and participate in their local fire and emergency service organization, thus fostering a lifelong connection. For more information, visit www.nvfc.org.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Monday, April 27, 2009
1. Cuddle my girls-whether its when I'm reading them a book or watching a movie.
2. Making my daughters laugh-there is something unique about how each of them giggle-it's contagious and it touches my heart.
3.Go on a date with hubby-it can be anything-it's just nice to get out of the house with just the two of us.
4. Go camping-when there is enough "free time" to allow this.
1. Visit the temple-The peace it brings me is priceless.
2. Dance-I love it-any kind, doesn't matter. I just love to groove!
3. Read-I love to read fiction and nonfiction both-I love to learn new things and to be entertained by my own imagination through reading.
4. Sleep-Joe will tell you that he thinks this is my #1-catching up on sleep is heavenly.
5. Fixing things-sounds like work to some of you-but I really like the challenge of coming up with a solution or making something right after it's been broken.
6. Girls night out-one time a month I get together with my gal friends and unwind...love that!
Okay so there are a few of mine-what are yours???
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
$32 worth coupons of Cat products Purina, Goodlife, Meowmix, Pounce + more
$32 worth coupons off Dog products such as Purina, Pedigree, Milkbone+more
Monday, April 20, 2009
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Monday, April 13, 2009
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Friday, April 10, 2009
Monday, April 06, 2009
I used their coupons from their weekly ad to buy:
6- 16 oz butter 3/$4--$1.33 each (limit 6)
4- 5 lb bag flour 4/$5 $1.25 each (limit 4)
and 4 lb of strawberries for $5.88 which is $1.47/lb
Those are the sweet deals I thought were great.
I am going to attempt dry packing the flour in bigger containers. Freezing the butter. And I will be making jam out of the strawberries!! I have more coupons coming to me in the mail so when I get them I will post the other fabulous finds I will save even more on. FYI-Alberstons will double your coupons-up to$1 each and only 3 per transaction. So you can find some stellar buys if you pick your items right-maybe free.
Here is Amber swimming like a fish-don't you just love her face?
Sunday, April 05, 2009
Thursday, April 02, 2009
To enter to win just leave a comment telling me who you would like to win these for!! For additional entries you can do any of the following: 1. Become a Follower of my blog 2. Subscribe to my blog 3. Twitter about the giveaway!! Make sure I have an e-mail address to contact you if you win. Good luck you have until Saturday April 4th 11 pm.