Pages

Monday, April 06, 2009

Mommy to 5 this week!!

So yes-some people think I am a little crazy-I am watching my sisters kids all week-until their mommy flies back into town Saturday night. Violet(almost3) and Michael (5) so far have been very good and haven't shown too much yet that they miss their parents-lucky for me. Ofcourse it has only been 1 day so we'll see. This is going to be a crazy week since I have an ISSP meeting for Brooke tomorrow and library trip, Mutual (wed) with a girls camp meeting afterwards, Whitney's award assembly on Thursday , Scouts(thur) that night- watching my friends children Friday morning and to top it off my ward is having a "Prom" night on Friday. So I need to secure babysitting for the whole crew and find a way to fit into a dress that will be appropriate for the night. Then Saturday we are taking all of the kids easter egg hunting-so that will be fun. I am still trying to figure out when the Easter bunny is going to do his/her shopping this week without kiddos around-It's going to be a little tricky to say the least. So yeah-it's a busy week with 5kids under 6 running around-did I mention that Michael is homeschooled??? On the fun side-the weather is great today and looks promising tomorrow so we are going to try to tackle the park if I feel brave enough.

1 comment:

Jake and Angie said...

Have fun being a mother of 5. Is the Easter bunny in charge of the other 2, also?
So Michael is homeschooled, I was going to do that to Peyton, had I stayed in Idaho Falls. If I was in Rexburg, I might have sent him, but not in I.F., I lived in a scary neighborhood.