Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

My coupon deals:

Albertsons Deals

8 bottles of salad dressing and 10 pasta rice sides
before coupons=$25.96 after coupons +5 Catalina+10 instant savings=$3.46
plus recieved 2 10% coupons and 1 $10/25 off fashion bug .
2 Skippy peanut butter,3 crystal light on the go, 6 nabisco crackers,
1 stuffing mix, 1 bag coconut, 4 boxes lipton soup mix, 9 salad dressing
before coupons=$52.33 after coupons and $20 instant savings=$16.33
plus received another $10/30 off coupon for fashion bug.
Also I get $20 rebate for ham/turkey through Unilever
+ I have gas rewards $.40 off per gallon of gas -woohoo!!
Walgreens Colgate classic toothbrush $ .49
Colgate Max fress toothbrush $3.29
Tree Tea/mint shampoo 6.99=11.42
after coupons =9.92
after mail in rebate of 6.99
total oop =2.93 + received $3.50 Register Rewards so I made + $.57
Don't you love it when they pay you?
still trying to snag the free mentos gumwith my coupons,
but it seems that the early birds got them all.

4 comments:

Jake and Angie said...

Where do you get all these coupons? It doesn't help that I only live by an Exxon, and the closest town only has a Safeway. No ALbertsons! Darn it.

Charlene said...

You snagged some good bargains! Thanks for linking to Mission Possible, I appreciate it!

Charlene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Things Moms Like said...

You got some good deals! I need to do this, too! We don't have Albertson's here, but I always loved that store on the West Coast. A lot of my local mommy friends get good deals everywhere, though.