A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the game the player tags 5 people, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Where were you 10 years ago:
junior in highschool-participating in jr. miss, a play for drama club, cheerleading, gymnastics and knowledge bowl. i even have time to go on a few dates.
Five things on my to-do list today:
2. Take whitney to bus and pick her up
3. figure out valentine games to play at whinteys party tomorrow.
4. make cupcakes.
5. take shower
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. apples and peanutbutter
2. hot cocoa
3. trail mix
4. veggie bars
5. orange juice
What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire: Build a house, open a dance studio/club, travel.
Four of my bad habits:
2. Speaking my mind
3. Snacking when I am not really hungry
4. getting frustrated if my house isn't clean
Five jobs that I have had:
2. retail clerk at gymboree
3. Raspberry, strawberry, cherry picker
4. dance instructor
5. Mom (shouldn't that be #1?)
Five things people don't know about me:
1. I am very practical
2.I cannot stand if my clothes are restricting, bulge or bunch up anywhere.
3. I love to sing
4. I hate mice and grasshoppers
5. i will stay up late at night just to get in some
So I am a rule breaker- i am not going to tag 5 people-if you want to post this on your web site i freely invite any and all to do so-but i don't like tagging people unless it's a game involving real physical activity.