So once again I changed my layout-mostly because it matched the weather outside and also because it just needed a small facelift-removing some things that were outdated and updating the new. I guess with the new year we all probably take a look at our lives and try to do the same thing about ourselves. Since everyone else's blog i've visited lately has a list of to do items on them I thought I would add mine to the crowd. Except mine or more or less things I hope will happen this year and i narrowed it down to ten things. So here goes, and in no particular order either-
1. Joe get a job
2. Get in shape-cardiovascular.
3. Spend more one on one time with each of my children.
4. Organize all my craft/scrabooking stuff -and closets.
5. Try to get to bed earlier.
6. Get to know my neighbors-really reach out and befriend them.
7. Say my morning prayers-
8. Visit my grandparents in California
9. Get more genealogy work done and visit temple more than once a month.
10. Last-hopefully be able to add on to our family-which ofcourse is really in the Lord's hands.