Pages

Monday, March 22, 2021

 IT has been a crazy minute!! Since the last time I logged in, we had alot of things that have occurred.  We built a house and moved!   My oldest daughter graduated highschool and is off to college as a D1 college athlete.  We have been struck by COVID worldwide-which you all know.  We took about a year break from sports for some of my kiddos. I still sell my fabulous $5 jewelry and we are just trying to contain all the craziness of kids going to 3 different schools -with different schedules!  I will try to pop in here as much as i can and give you the lowdown on some great deals and Ideas!! That is what I love about blogs is sharing ideas that are practical for the busy mom on the run!!  

This week is Spring Break.  For us it means spring cleaning. We aren't going anywhere since we have a Hawaiian vacation planned in a few months.  So we are staycationing it somewhat.   So my 4 kids that are still at home get to sleep in every day this week. Then we tackle a few chores on our list. We work hard for about 2 hours and with 5 of us cleaning, we are feeling quite accomplished!!  Today we tackled the downstairs.  We finished everything except cleaning out the cupboards and pantry.   I love lists and I love playing music while we work. It always puts everyone in a better mood and it's fun!  Below is a list that I will be using this week to get our Spring Cleaning done.   What are some things you do to spring clean?



No comments: